$500 Grad Rebate
- Congratulations! As a recent graduate from an accredited post-secondary institution, you could be eligible to receive a $500 rebate toward the purchase or lease of a new Kia vehicle with the Kia “Ride On” Grad Program.
Canadian residents who have graduated in the past two years from the date of sale or who will be eligible to graduate in the next four months from
- an accredited university undergraduate degree program,
- college diploma program (two-year minimum),
- a three-year CEGEP D.E.C. program in Quebec.
- Master’s Degree program, Doctorate/PHD
- Military or police academy
Recognized schools include all post-secondary institutions that are accredited by a provincial Ministry of Education.
Vehicle must be registered (RDR and licensed) in the name of the graduate; the graduate cannot be co-signer.
Certificate programs do not qualify
Cannot be combined with First Time New Vehicle Buyer Program
Rebate can be used to reduce the selling price of the vehicle (before taxes). The applicant must meet the required terms and conditions. Some conditions apply, please see your dealer for complete details.
$500 Military Benefit
As a tribute to the men and women of the Canadian Forces, Kia Canada is proud to offer a $500 rebate toward the purchase or lease of a new Kia vehicle.
- Customers may be active (or reserve) member of the Canadian army, navy, or air force or inactive (retiree) personnel to qualify.
- Military I.D. must be provided as proof.
- Military Cadet does not qualify for the program.
- Offer may only be transferred to a spouse or common law partner, but is otherwise not transferable at all.
- Rebate can be used to reduce the selling price of the vehicle (before taxes). The applicant must meet the required terms and conditions. Some conditions apply, please see your dealer for complete details.
- Some conditions apply, please see Foster Kia for additional details .
$750 Mobility Assistance
- Kia Canada welcomes the opportunity to assist individuals who require adaptive aid to drive a Kia vehicle by providing up to $750 towards the purchase and installation of specialty equipment on your Kia vehicle.
To qualify, the customer must provide original documentation from a licensed medical professional in the customer’s province of residence, clearly detailing the customer’s existing permanent disability.
- Up to $750 can be used towards the purchase and installation of specialty equipment on Kia vehicles intended for use by passengers with special needs. Some conditions apply, please see your dealer for complete details.
Some conditions apply, please see Foster Kia for additional details.
First Time Vehicle Buyer Program
- Are you a first time car buyer? It has never been easier to drive a brand new Kia, thanks to the First Time Vehicle Buyer Program. Car buyers with no prior finance history can take advantage of a $500 credit towards the purchase of their new vehicle. Some restrictions apply. See your local Kia dealer for full details.
- The First Time Vehicle Buyer Program offer is available on approved credit through the First Time Buyer program to eligible retail customers who finance on select new Rio, Forte, or Soul (excluding Soul EV). Eligible purchase finance customers will receive a credit in the amount of five hundred dollars towards the purchase of their new vehicle. Some conditions apply. Offer cannot be combined with the Grad Rebate Program.