- Inspect interior and exterior lights
- Inspect wiper/washer condition and operation
- Inspect and adjust tire pressure
- Check coolant, battery, brake and washer fluid levels
- Check horn function
- Inspect and lubricate all latches, hinges and locks
- Service front brakes
- Service rear brakes, including park brake adjustment
- Service battery terminals and provide "State Of-Health" print-out
- Inspect drive belt(s) condition and tension
- Inspect vacuum and crankcase ventilation hoses
- Inspect condition of ignition system
- Check drive shafts and boots for leaks
- Replace engine coolant
- Replace engine air filter
- Replace fuel tank air filter
- Inspect fuel lines, fuel hoses and connections
- Inspect complete emission system including all lines, hoses and cap
- Inspect complete exhaust system
- manifold, pipes, catalytic converter and muffler(s)
- Inspect suspension components including shocks, struts, links and bushings
- Inspect steering gear, linkage, boots and lower arm ball joints - Inspect power steering pump and hoses
- Inspect transfer case and rear differential fluid levels
- Inspect seat belts and anchor integrity
- Tire storage: $99.95/season
- Seasonal tire swap (with winter rims): $59.95
- Seasonal tire swap (without winter rims): $139.95 +tax
- Wheel balancing: $69.99?Detailing: starting at $99.95
- GDI air induction cleaning: from $169.95
- Air Conditioning cleaning: from $180
Interested in this Promotion?
Why is it important to service your Kia in accordance with the factory Recommended Maintenance Schedule?
By servicing your vehicle in accordance with the factory Recommended Maintenance Schedule, your vehicle will maintain warranty coverage, ensures a higher vehicle resale value, helps to prevent costly repairs, extends the life of the vehicle, decreases the chances of a mechanical breakdown and ensures optimum fuel economy.
Please consult our Service Advisors for details.
Our Promise Statement
In today’s world our busy schedules keep us running to practice, grabbing groceries and driving to work through miles of traffic. Foster Kia understands your busy schedule and wants to make your service experience quick and affordable. At Foster Kia, we only perform services that are needed. When they’re really needed! So you only pay for what’s required today.
We’re dedicated to earning your business every time you bring your vehicle to us, so you’ll want to come back the next time.
That’s the promise we make to you. Now you be the judge.
At Foster Kia we are dedicated to:
- Ensuring your car runs safely and efficiently
- Doing our absolute best to make sure it’s fixed right the first time
- Getting you back on the road and enjoying your Kia vehicle as soon as possible
At Foster we offer:
- Factory trained Technicians
- Kia approved parts
- Kia exclusive diagnostic tools and equipment at a competitive price
- Servicing your own fleet? Wholesale and fleet discounts make us an ideal business to deal with. Talk to us today!
Shuttle Bus Service
Foster Kia provides its customers with a free shuttle service. We appreciate you choosing Foster for your car needs, and strive to make you completely satisfied.
Our shuttle bus picks up and drops off customers within the area bounded by 407, Neilson, Eglinton and Bayview during peak rush hours in the morning (8:00 to 10:00) and evening (4:00 to 6:00).
Customers going beyond these points can be dropped off at the Don Mills or Kennedy subway stations or at the Agincourt or Oriole GO stations.
Service to areas beyond these boundaries is available outside peak hours by special arrangement.